We are excited to announce that Helpshift’s very own MORE Summit returns for its third year. If you are planning on attending the Game Developers Conference (GDC), MORE Summit is the perfect addition. The MORE Summit is a FREE event and will be hosted at the luxurious St.Regis hotel in San Francisco’s financial district on March 1. To coincide with GDC, this year’s theme will be specific to mobile gaming. The summit includes an impressive lineup of speakers, panelists and facilitators that include:
- Keynote speaker David Tamayo, Director of Player Care at Scopely, will speak on the Evolution of Scopely’s Customer Support Team and Early KPI tracking.
- Guido Schenkel, Head of Player Services at Wooga, who will discuss ‘Incorporating Player Feedback into Game Design.’
- Jared Cummings, Player Experience Manager at Pocket Gems, who will moderate ‘Incorporating Player Feedback into Game Design.’
- Tushar Makhija, Helpshift VP of Business Development, who will lead ‘Paving the Path Forward with Helpshift in 2017.’
- James Cramer, Head of Marketing and Communications at Armada Interactive, who will discuss ‘The Role of Player Support in Live Ops.’
- Stephanie Ross, Game Designer formerly of RockYou and Disney Interactive, who will discuss ‘Incorporating Player Feedback into Game Design’
The MORE Summit offers the opportunity for mobile gaming leaders and professionals to connect and share innovative ideas about player experience and support strategies that will improve player retention and increase in-game engagement.
There are just a few seats left…
Join the Conversation. Reserve your Spot.