Every mobile game company wants to know how they can keep players engaged. After all–acquisition costs are wasted when players leave before having delightful experiences and monetizing.
Our 2015 M.O.R.E Summit brings together the top companies in mobile gaming. Hosted by Dean Takahashi, we’ll discuss the best player engagement and retention practices for the growing industry. We’ll focus on the tips the industry should be thinking about when it comes to launching a successful game, the importance of user engagement and retention, how customer support plays an integral part of a game’s success, and the rebirth of CRM and gaming. It all starts at 10am March 4th. You can watch it LIVE here.
Watch LIVE now:
The 10:15 a.m. session includes these panelists:
- Oliver Mayo, PixelBerry Studios @HSSGame
- Mario Wynands, PikPok @pikpokgames
- Christian Calderon, Dots @playdots
- Simon Hade, Space Ape Games @SpaceApeGames
At 11 a.m., Tushar Makhija (VP of Business Development) will moderate a session on player support with executives who are on the front lines of player engagement.
The panelists include:
- David Tamayo, Scopely @scopely
- Matt Fairchild, TinyCo @Tinyco
- Lian Amaris, Glu @glumobile
- Chris Tabasa, Gree @GREEgames