Keywords Studios, deliver the tools and the expertise to help keep your players happy, whether that’s handling support tickets efficiently or growing your communities on social media. Their Player Support services include:
- One on One Player Support
- Community & Social Media Management
- Trust and Safety – Moderation
- Consulting Services
They offer customer support that treats customers like a human and gets straight to their issue. Player support is the practice of assisting video game players and communities, usually by or on behalf of the game developer. It can include customer service, moderation, community management and engagement via social media and other communication channels.
Player Support Services
Keywords Studios have provided player support for some of the biggest games in the world for more than 15 years, cover an expansive 50+ languages and all time zones, ensuring a service that never sleeps – just like today’s games.
- 24-hour support for live games through tickets, emails, chat, in-game, on social or via phone
- Support at each stage of your game’s development lifecycle (pre-launch, launch, post-launch)
- Expert knowledge of the games that we support (playing your game is part of our job)
- Solutions for all project sizes, from one-hour a day to 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Flexible solutions adapted to unpredictable ticket volumes
- Concierge solutions for VIP and high spenders
- Expert knowledge of CRM and helpdesk systems especially Helpshift
To guarantee the quality of their work, they have a dedicated Quality Control (QC) department, which sets them apart from typical call centres. Their QC team oversees both recruitment tests and ongoing agent evaluations. You can request access to your agents’ progress sheets at any time. And, as part of their commitment to data protection and privacy, their Player Support management team and 1,600+ Player Support agents are trained in the latest GDPR best practices.
Keywords Studios is the only certified Helpshift implementation partner dedicated to the gaming industry. Their teams are fully trained and familiar with Helpshift, assisting our clients to deploy Helpshift, expand and roll-out internationally.